बिहार मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धाजन पेंशन योजना (MVPY) का विवरण।
The Bihar Government has introduced a pension scheme for the elderly named Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana (MVPY) that is available to all senior citizens regardless of their social status. The beneficiaries are entitled to receive a pension of Rs. 400, and there are no restrictions based on their caste, income, community, or religion.
Objective of the Scheme
The MVPY scheme in Bihar is designed to offer monetary support to elderly residents. Its goal is to give all senior citizens in the State the means to live independently during their later years.
Features of MVPY
मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धावस्था पेंशन योजना के उद्देश्य निम्नलिखित हैं:
- On the date of February 13, 2019, the plan was made public.
- The program includes every person who is over the age of 60.
- A monthly payment of Rs. 400 will be given to the recipients as pension benefit.
- This pension plan will remain available to the person until they pass away.
- The money from the pension plan will be put directly into the account of the bank holder.
- The plan will go into effect starting on April 1st, 2019.
Eligibility of MVPY
These are the standards that must be met in order to qualify for the program:
- In order to apply, the individual must hold a residency status that is considered permanent within the State.
- The person applying must have reached the age of 60.
- To be eligible for the benefits of the scheme, it is required that the applicant is not a retired government employee.
- It is required that the individual is classified as being in the Below Poverty Line group in order to be eligible.
All individuals who are qualified to receive benefits must have the listed paperwork.
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Voter’s ID
- Bank Account
- Bank Name
- Bank Branch
The Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana application process has not yet been introduced. When the process is determined by higher authorities, qualified applicants may apply for the program on the state portal. Additionally, this website will be revised as soon as new information becomes available.
In addition to this plan, the government has introduced a pension program specifically for elderly journalists named Bihar. Patrakar Samman Yojana . Under this scheme, the beneficiaries are provided with a sum of Rs. 6000 as monthly pension. There is a similar pension scheme available in Odisha state and can be read more here about Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana .