Bihar Patrakar Samman Yojana
The Bihar administration will provide monetary aid to retired journalists who do not receive a pension, with a monthly allowance of Rs. 6000. The state's Chief Minister has introduced the Bihar Patrakar Samman Yojana for journalists who have served in print or broadcast media for a minimum of two decades. This article examines the program's specifics.
The Patrakar Pension Samman Yojana is a program designed to acknowledge the contributions made by journalists. This initiative enables journalists to receive a pension provided by the government.
बिहार पत्रकार सम्मान योजना के उल्लेखनीय प्रसंगों
The key features of the scheme include
- The Bihar Journalist's Honor Plan, or Bihar Patrakar Samman Yojana, is a program in which the government provides a pension of Rs. 6,000 as financial support.
- The government set up a retirement plan specifically for senior journalists in the state. This plan aims to offer monetary support and encourage independence among journalists.
- People who are presently receiving a pension from the EPFO cannot be eligible to obtain funds from the plan.
- The candidate's bank account would receive the pension funds through a direct deposit.
- If the applicant dies, their spouse will receive 50% of the pension they were receiving.
बिहार पत्रकार सम्मान योजना की पात्रता
People who meet the specific requirements outlined are eligible to apply for this program.
- It is required for candidates to be domiciled in Bihar.
- In order to be eligible, the journalists in question must have worked in their profession for a minimum of two decades.
- The scheme is only open to journalists who have retired and have a minimum of two decades of experience in the field.
- To receive the benefits of the program, the candidate must be sixty years old.
- It is necessary for a journalist to have accreditation from the Information Public Relation Department (IPRD).
- In order to receive their pension, journalists must be verified as legitimate journalists.
बिहार पत्रकार सम्मान योजना के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज़।
All eligible beneficiaries are required to possess the following necessary documents.
- Residential certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Voter’s ID
- Bank account details
- Account Number
- Branch Name
Benefits of Bihar Patrakar Samman Yojana
The following are the advantages that can be obtained from the program.
- The Bihar government has initiated a program for members of the press.
- Upon reaching the age of sixty, the government encourages individuals to receive a monthly pension of Rs. 6000.
- Only journalists who have engaged in the occupation for at least two decades.
- The scheme is exclusively reserved for journalists who do not have access to any other retirement plans.
- If the journalist in question has passed away, then their spouse who has not yet been tested is eligible to receive half of the amount, which is Rs. 3,000 per month according to the plan.
The Bihar State Government has introduced a new program. At present, the government representatives have not announced any specifics on how to apply for this program. As soon as the relevant authorities have completed all the necessary arrangements, those who qualify for the program will be able to register using the state website.