Bihar Udyami Yojana
The Bihar Government has introduced a fresh program called Udyami Yojana to benefit educated young individuals in the state. Udyami Yojana particularly aims to offer self-employment opportunities to educated youth belonging to the SC/ST communities. The program strives to improve employment for the scheduled tribes and castes by providing enhanced opportunities. This article outlines the specifics regarding the Bihar Udyami Yojana, including its eligibility, application process, and benefits.
Objectives of the Scheme
The Bihar Udyami Yojana's goals are outlined as follows:
- To promote micro and small scale industries in the state.
- To provide improved job prospects for young people.
- successful business, a new scheme has been launched by the government. The scheme is aimed at providing financial assistance and training to aspiring young entrepreneurs from SC/ST communities who lack the resources and support to start a business on their own. This initiative hopes to not only reduce the unemployment rate but also empower the marginalized sections of society. new business.
- To generate the highest number of job possibilities within the state.
- To increase the number of employed individuals from the SC/ST community and offer them a higher quality of life.
Benefits of the Scheme
The advantages of the plan are elucidated as follows:
- This plan will offer a loan of up to five lakhs without any interest.
- Up to half of the project cost will be provided through this program.
- The training and project monitoring will be funded by the government with a sum of Rs.25,000.
- With this program, it is possible to obtain loans without having to provide collateral security.
As a means of motivating, half of the expenses for the project, up to a maximum of Rs. 5 lakhs, will be given.
The qualifications necessary to apply for this plan are outlined in this statement.
- The person applying must be a resident of Bihar.
- The person applying must have a connection to the SC/ST community.
- To be eligible, the applicant needs to successfully complete either the intermediate level, ITI training, Polytechnic schooling, or hold a degree deemed equivalent.
- The candidate must be at least eighteen years old or older.
- In order to become a company, entities such as proprietary businesses, partnership firms and private limited companies need to undergo registration.
बिहार उद्यमी योजना के लिए आवेदन तंत्र
Step 4: A One Time Password (OTP) will be dispatched to the mobile number you have registered.
Step 5: To access the application form for the program, you must input the OTP that has been given to you.
Complete the Details
Step 6: Enter all the necessary information into the application document and then select the "Submit" option.
The selection of the candidate will be conducted by a committee led by the Principal Secretary of the Department of Industrial Secretary.
For further information regarding the program or if you have any questions, please refer to the contact number or address provided below.
The email identification is [email protected].
The Industry Department Development Bhawan, located on Beli Road in Patna, serves as the main headquarters for the organization.